- Ultra-gentle and efficient cleansing
- Super versatile
- 3 in 1 product: body wash/ shampoo/ make-up remover
- People who are allergic to fragrances
- All skin types
- Lactic acid is specifically used to treat hyperpigmentation, age spots, and other factors that contribute to a dull and uneven complexion. Other benefits include improved skin tone and reduced pore appearance.
- Thermal water is rich in mineral salts and CO2 and is recognized for its therapeutic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vegetable glycerine is a natural humectants. It is easily absorbed into the skin, making active ingredients easier for the skin to absorb as well, thereby softening, smoothing and soothing the complexion. Its ph level closely matches that of the skin, wich makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin.
The Innocent ultra-gentle wash is vegetable-based liquid soap, it has zero parabens or SLS, with a no-tears formula. Specially designed as an alternative to our bar soaps, but making no compromises, no detours from our creed, this liquid soap can actually be used with superfine results as a shampoo and even as a make-up remover. The carefully chosen ingredients make this mission possible and add comfort and safety to your skin. While the lactic acid takes care of age spots or hyper pigmentation, the thermal water from Baile 1 Mai, rich in minerals and CO2, keeps its wonderful and unique therapeutic and anti-inflammatory properties that made her famous across centuries.
INGREDIENTS: thermal water, lauryl glucoside, decyl glucoside, glycerin, cocamidopropyl, betaine, lactic acid, xanthan gum, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, sorbic acid.
There are no reviews yet.