- Light exfoliation
- Dry skin
- Sensitive and irritated skin
- People who are allergic to fragrances
- Skin affected by psoriasis, dermatitis, scars
- It helps relieve irritations and alleviate several skin conditions (scars, burns, dermatitis, psoriasis) and it regenerates the epidermis at the same time
- Goat milk has a high content of lactic acid that acts as a gentle skin exfoliant and has a large amount of vitamins A, D and E that help regenerate the skin.
- Containing no essential oils, Nourish is a fragrance-free soap, so it’s suitable for people who are sensitive or allergic to fragrances.
- Wheat bran has a healing and soothing effect, due to its compounds: vitamins B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9) and minerals (sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium)
The wheat bran in the NOURISH natural soap formula leads to an extremely gentle exfoliation, because even the driest skin needs to have its superficial layer of dead cells removed. Thus, it will be able to better absorb vitamins and nutrients, and regain its elasticity and luminosity. Wheat bran is very rich in vitamin B (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9), amino acids and minerals (sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium), also having a healing and soothing effect.
Goat milk, the star ingredient in our soap collection, is rich in lactic acid that helps exfoliate the skin, by thoroughly cleaning it. The A, C and D vitamins, calcium and magnesium help fight ageing, hydrating and softening the epidermis, improving elasticity and actively fighting to maintain the natural pH of the skin. A natural source of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, goat milk nourishes, stimulates and nurtures your skin gently and efficiently.